Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Where I live its been raining and gross and humid and over all just blah. *sigh* ANYWAY, a couple lunches ago I made a watermelon fresca that was the bomb and always is. Its super similar to the other drink and even easier. 


What you will need: 
1/2 a watermelon
a scoop of raspberry gelato
1/4 cup of water
a couple cubes of ice

That's it! 

All you need to do is throw the watermelon and the gelato into the blender and just blend away. You're pretty much done there but I like it to be a little on the less chunkier side, so I just put it through a sieve. Once its in the pitcher I poured some out into a cup with some ice and ate my lunch like a ogre. 


Its a mess in the background cause we were making dinner hence the mini wheels. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment