Monday, July 21, 2014

 Product Review 

The other day I went to a local Trader Joe's picking up my usual. You know the deal, hummus, goat cheese, tortillas, ravioli, and of course about a pound of glorious chocolate. I have been looking for a nice summer tea, like the fruity ones so I went to check them out. The section was pretty small in mine but found this gem. 


I was it and I just grabbed, no thinking involved. I just couldn't pass something up with the words "matcha" and "latte". So, I went home and made it and holy moly! It was the bomb dot com. It tastes so similar to Starbucks Green Tea Latte. It's has a strong #matcha taste but its not overwhelming and it doesn't leave like a weird taste in your mouth. I've been making it twice everyday since I got it and its almost gone! I so need more. No lie, I'll probably buy 3 cans. 



Her little sleepy face :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment