Sunday, July 13, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW 

I have gotten the chance to try out the shampoo and conditioner that I posted about two blogs ago and I wanted to follow up on it. This shampoo, and I say this with all honesty, smells so freaking amazing! I know I said it before but I just can't deal with it. What also doesn't help is that it smells even better once you lather it into your hair. It almost smells a little nutty... no that's not right. Maybe coconut-y? Haha. Yea that sounds about right. 

Despite the delicious smell the shampoo is actually really good. When you lather it in it really does foam up and get all nice and bubbly with only a little squeeze. This is really nice for people like me who have about a pound of hair on their head and have to constantly use a massive amount of shampoo and conditioner. I'm super glad to have picked it up and I am totally going to buy these products time and time again. For the smell or just cause it makes my hair feel silky smooth I have absolutely no clue. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment