Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What I do when Im bored...
 
 
Since its summer and I luckily can do whatever it is that I want, I do get bored some days. So one day I went looking for this 'watercolor for kids' thing that my mom had gotten for my cousin which I had stole awhile ago. *insert cheeky grin here* But in all fairness my cousin would have hated it. So anywayyyy, I popped it open and went at it.
 
 
So to begin I had this wonton divider in my house and I cut it just to have six sections, squirted some paint, and poured some water into the containers.

 
The long black and gold stick is the black ink. For some reason that I do not know, they have made that one way cooler than the other colors. I mean its got a golden dragon on it, like c'mon.
What I did with it was poured some water into the little black shallow dish and rubbed the stick in a circular motion and tadaaa, you have black ink! Its a lot more fun than it sounds. haha

 
That brown color just looks like straight up poop. haha
 
 
The pack did come with paper, but I thought it would be cool to do some watercolor art on this notebook that I purchased for Muji. Which totally worked but it looked like really bad. No really, it was pretty bad. So when all else fails, I took a previous painting I had done and taped it to the book. Loopholes!
 
What do you like to do when you're bored?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment