Friday, July 17, 2015

Dark Chocolate S'mores Bar!

 
If you're like me and want to have s'mores all the time but cant start a fire for her life then this the recipe for youuuu!!!
 
What a intro that was. haha. In my mind that sounds super similar to something on an infomercial. Which by the way, I happen to love. Lame, I know. But these bars are really simple. You'll need everything that a regular campfire s'mores will need. Graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. I mean what else does one need in life.
 
 
I melted all the chocolate in the microwave and then let it cool. I would like to say that I then prepped all my other ingredient but no, I just stirred it and drizzled it for 5 minutes.
 
 
But once I was done playing with the chocolate, I got my marshmallows, crackers, and my little cutting board ready. 

 




 
I cut my big marshmallows into eight little ones to make them bite size. You can get the little ones but I love the big ones.

 
 
 
Next, crush up the graham crackers. I broke some into little chunks and some into cracker dust.
 

 
Then all you gotta do is throw everything into a bowl and stir it all together.



 
Then put the mixture on a plate or paper to set and throw what you didn't put in the chocolate on top cause it looks super pretty.


 
I even added some extra milk chocolate on the top. I put the melted milk chocolate into some plastic wrap and poked a hole into it. Can we just look how rachet that is. LMAO! Omg, I cant.  

 
It worked though!!






No comments:

Post a Comment