Thursday, January 29, 2015

Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe!




I added a wee bit more lemon because I like it really lemon-y!






Ingredients :

12 Cups of water (8 hot & 4 cold)

2 Tazo Passion Tea bags

1 Cup of sugar

1/4 Cup lemon ( 1-2 lemons depending on the size)

1/4 cup Honey

One of my favorite drinks to have at Starbucks, no matter the time of year, is the Passion Tea Lemonade. Its literally so soo good and totally Instagram worthy. Its just so vibrantly red and beautiful. It taste kinda like a cold passion fruity ice tea with a little lemony burst of flavor... sorta. I'm sorry, I totally suck at describing things, as you can tell. Haha. But its actually super easy to make and I'm so grateful for that cause I don't have a Starbucks within walking distance of me. So, anyway lets get started!

 
Step 1- Heat 8 cups of water while you put the 2 tea bags and 1 cup of sugar in your pitcher.

Step 2- Steep tea for about 15-20 mins while you mix the honey and lemon mixture on the side.

Step 3- Pour the lemon and honey mixture along with 4 cups of cold water into the pitcher.

Step 4- Chill for a couple hours till cold or if you're like me and cant wait then just pour it over some ice!

What is your favorite Starbucks drink?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment