Sunday, January 4, 2015

Pretzel M&M Kisses
 
One of the weird traditions that I have for Christmas is that I always give a little treat along with their actual present. Last year I gave a personalized mason jar of hot cocoa, marshmallows, and chocolate chips and everyone loved it except for my dad who never drinks hot cocoa. Seriously its still in my cupboard. So, this year I made Pretzel M&M Kisses. I've seen them literally everywhere and I just had to make them.
 
The ingredients:
Pretzels
M&M's
Hershey Kisses
 
Step 1.) Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
Step 2.) Place the pretzel on a baking sheet and place an unwrapped Hershey kiss on top
Step 3.) Once the oven is 200 degrees place the pretzel kisses in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
Step 4.) Pull them out of the oven and place a single M&M on the warmed kiss.
Step 5.) Place them in the fridge/freezer until they harden.
 
So since I gave them away I did put them into little Christmas-y metal tins that I got from Michaels.
 


 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment