Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014
 
 First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! whoooooooo!!
 
Secondly, I don't know about you but one of my favorite holiday activities is to watch "What I got for Christmas" videos. I'm such a hard core fan of them that I even watch them in the summer. I know, super lame. I even love the blog ones. I'm just super nosey and I love knowing what other people got. So I thought it would be fun to do the same on my blog. I didn't want to show everything so I choose some of my favorite presents.
Also I didn't really want to do a disclaimer because honestly who isn't grateful for everything they have in their lives and I know that hearing another disclaimer is just boring.  So without further adieu...   




 


Literally the cupcake beanie and the reindeer spatula are my absolute favorites.

P.s.- If you did a "What I got for Christmas" post on your blog/Youtube channel please, please, please leave a link in the comment section!!! I loved to see it!

 

2 comments:

  1. That bag is so cute! Is it at all practical with the zip underneath haha? I'm also a big fan of christmas hauls, have watched waaaay to many on youtube.
    Rio
    Alabaster and Onyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Haha, it supposed to unzip for a wee bit more space but its actually pretty big. Haha yes! I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete