Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Someday Summary

It was my 19th birthday on Monday and I celebrated with my family and friends, eating ramen, having birthday cake, and opening presents. It was awesome. 

I found out my dog hates the sound of my kitchen aid and likes to sleep on my clean clothes. 

School is FINALLY over for the semester! Whoop whoop! Time to stay in bed and hibernate. I'm practicing my skill to stay in bed for prolong periods of time. Its takes a lot of endurance, let me tell ya. 

I literally cannot wait for Christmas. Family. Food. Presents. And most important regaining my championship title in Monopoly. 

I have been appreciating those people who practically use all the electricity in the neighborhood for their decoration because they know what's up. 

Last but not least, I'm going to start posting more food/baking recipes in here. I hope you guys don't mind. :) 

Oh and Merry Christmas Eve!!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment