Monday, June 23, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW

Hey guys! I recently purchased a pencil eye liner and I wanted to do a review of it so here goes. I bought the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place eye pencil. I really wanted a pencil rather than a liquid liner because I had only bought liquid liners before so this would be the first pencil that I have owned.  


When I first tried it on I found it a lot easier than I thought it would have been. It is really soft and creamy and it glided on my eyes really easy. It also stays on very long on my eyes so that's always a plus. 

The next couple times that I tried it on I had difficulty getting a nice clean line. However, I cannot blame this on the pencil because I probably needed to sharpen it. The smudger on the other end really did help fix that problem which is probably why it is there. haha. 


Overall I really do like the pencil I just gotta take that big girl transition from liquid to pencil. 






No comments:

Post a Comment