Saturday, June 28, 2014

I have moved from one place to another for school purposes and like anyone I hated the move. It totally sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do. So one of the ways that I decide to make the transition a little easier on myself was to change my bedroom to my liking in the best way that I could. 

It actually took me quite awhile to figure out what things I wanted and what I didn't want and of course the huge question of where the bloody hell am I going to put all my clothes. (*sighs in frustration*) Of course I haven't finished anything and I still have way more to do to my room but this is it so far. 

For starters I hung up some of my jackets and scarves with these little closeable hooks I purchased from Ikea. 


I also hung up some fairy light strung up which are peeking through the left side of the photo and added about a million birds in flight all around my room. They add a nice vibe to my room and for some off reason I found them to be quite relaxing especially with the fairy lights on at night. 


The next thing that I have done is added a mirror and a chest drawer to shove some of my clothes in. As you can tell I am kind of fond of animals that I cant have. Somewhat like a moose and an owl. 


There's obviously a lot more to do with my room and I am not going to call it quits just yet because there still so much to do but I don't want to rush it. I feel like it will all come to place soon enough and so far I like the vibe that it is going in now. 
P.s. I apologize for only showing bits and pieces of my room. I wanted to spare the gory details of what is my room 




No comments:

Post a Comment