Friday, May 30, 2014

Hey guys! Guess what arrived in the mail today? My Glossybox! I was so excited to get it and when it arrived in its cute little packaging I had to rip it open. I opened it up to see the usual description of the six products inside with an extra gift card to Bergdorf Goodman. 

This is my first Glossybox subscription and I am very pleased with the box that I got for this month. 


The first item that I received was the Napoleon Perdis primer. I am really skeptical of  face products with a scent to them however I do like the scent and am excited to try it out. 

Then the Revive eye serum. 

Next the Alterna CC cream for your hair. I am really excited that I found this product in my box because I am actually a really big fan of hair products.

I totally forgot to take a picture of this product :( 

Then the lancer life serum. This product is for your skin and is supposed to "firm and lift" your skin. 

Then onto another product that I am really happy about is the Aerin beauty cream. Now I have to tell you that i have this really intense and slightly obsessive thing with roses and rose scented things. I absolutely adore them and I am really excited to try this product out. 

Finally, the Sulwhasoo cream. This cream is has an interesting scent that I am not too fond of. ( Korean herbs and red pine) It is supposed to leave your skin soft and healthy looking. I think that I will be the most critical of this product out of all of them. 


If you did like the products, I know that Glossybox is sold out but Goodman is selling the box online from their store for $40 if you would like to purchase the box.
I will post an update video on what products I did like and what I didn't on my YouTube channel! 









No comments:

Post a Comment