Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MAY FAVORITES!!!

This is probably one of the most exciting post I have posted so far. I was going to wait till' tomorrow to post this but I can't. The excitement is too real. I have been trying some new products and some old ones that I have reconnected with. 


The first one is the Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift. I got this perfume awhile back when it first came out and i didn't wear it as much but I did and still do loved it. I've been wearing it for the past couple months and I can't stop. It is a very soft floral scent with subtle notes of fruit and vanilla. I must say that one of the best things is the bottle and the charms. Its too cute. 



On to the my favorite May Essie polishes. From left to right, Mint Candy Apple, Muchi Muchi, and Bikini so Teeny. These three polishes are by far my fave for this May especially Muchi Muchi. The picture is rather accurate for the color. (A light pastel pinkish color) At first Bikini so teeny seems like a little weird for my skin tone but when I put it on and it dried, it was a really nice summer color, somewhat like a polka dotted bikini color. haha. How punny? Finally Mint Candy Apple. This one was raved about ever since it came out and it is a gorgeous color.

The next thing is the Falsies by Maybelline. Now, I know that everybody raves about it but so far I've been on this hunt to find the perfect mascara for my teeny tiny eyelashes. Of course, my hunt will never end but I have come to terms that the Falsies is my go to mascara. It elongates, volumes, and darkens them. 

Finally the last beauty items is the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. I used this product as a cover up for my skin because I don't need a heavy cover up and it does the job nicely. However, it is on the pricier side but i do find that it isn't harsh on my skin and leaves my face nice and hydrated. 


Lastly, the last of the last is not a beauty product but a food item. ITS COOKIE BUTTER! Its so delicious. I can proudly and honestly say that i have finished one of these jars in a day. Of course with strawberries, you know to keep it healthy. This one is swirled with chocolate and it only makes it 100x better. The actually cookie butter swirl part has little pieces of cookies and tastes like a gingerbread type spread. You can pick up this jar at your local Trader Joes and you will totally thank me later. 


So that's it for my small may favorites and I hoped you enjoyed them. 
Let me know what are your favorite may items are? 

No comments:

Post a Comment