Saturday, November 29, 2014

Black Friday Collective Haul! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you had way too many servings! I know I had way too much but that's the wonderful point. To eat too much and not be able to fit into the pants that you fit in two weeks ago.

After I had dinner I got the itis and headed to bed. I didn't want to go shopping at midnight since I knew I would be cranky. So instead I went the next morning to Union square and met my best friend for some good ole black friday shopping. 

I didn't get everything in one shot and some of it were gifts but I thought I would just throw it all in. 


American Eagle 
Red and White Striped Frilly socks 
Undies ( which you can't see and are in the bag ) 
Slippers 

Barnes and Nobles 
"It's Kind of A Funny Story" 
Earphones

Costco 
Red Christmas Blankie 
Philosophy Cupcake Body Soap 

Dylan's Candy Bar
Clodhoppers ( which are now discontinued :'( . I will savor each and every piece.)  



No comments:

Post a Comment