Thursday, September 18, 2014

Viva La Juicy 



As a kid I ALWAYS wanted a juicy couture bag or keychain or anything. I was obsessed. I love the fluffy rectangular bags with the massive diamond ring on the side that I never got. Which actually worked out well cause I grew out of it... or so I thought. 

I was at Costco getting my overwhelmingly massive amounts of food for practically the rest of the year when I spotted the Viva La Juicy fragrance. I stopped did a double take and stood there for 10 minutes trying to figure out what it was doing in a Costco. ( If I would have gotten it on film it would have been hilarious.)

I grabbed it, walked away, dropped it in my cart, and we headed for checkout. Next thing you know, the fire alarms go off and we all have to evacuate because a lady decided to smoke in the bathroom. What a genius, I swear. Anyway, about an hour later I break open the plastic and sniff the floral-y candy goodness to my hearts content. 

When I mean to my hearts content, I mean that I still keep it in the packaging and carry it in my bag. So whenever I'm grumpy I whip it out and smell it, or even weirder I'll shove my nose into my sweater and sniff it. I pretty much embarrass everyone around me. haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment