Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Its the little things...



This week I've been trying to change my perspective on my life and how I've been living it. I know, how deep of me. haha. I know its easy to just let the downs in my life beat me up but I done with it. I've been doing a couple of small things to be happier. If you're in a similar situation or just want to do little things that make you happier hope this post helps. :)

1.) I've taking up some light exercise. I know it sounds silly for it to make me happy but its really nice when you dim the lights, light some candles, play some chill music and just stretch out your body for 15 minutes. 

2.) Usually when I'm angry I tend to be cranky and bitchy and when you're not happy its like being a bitch is the go to way. But when you're not so nice to someone that's how they are going to treat you and that pretty much sends you straight down to the dumps. So, I'm trying to get in touch with my old self and be a cheerful little butterfly again. So far so good ;)

3.) Like everyone on the planet I take things out on the people closest to me and most importantly, the ones I love. So I've been kinder to my family and friends and I'm really proud of myself for this one. 

4.) I've been working on my language. Cursing comes so naturally to me that its gotten pretty bad. I find cursing humorous but when things start to heated up its like curse words are all I have in my back pocket, which is honestly super pathetic of me. But anyway I want to have more respect for myself  because that's where it all starts, right? 

5.) The final one that I've been doing are things that I enjoy doing because I just do. It sounds weird but it's pretty simple really, just because you're not in a complete state of full-time happiness doesn't mean that you cant have a little piece of it either. Do something you love doing just because.  

I really hope that at-least one person reads this and I've helped you in the simplest way. 

2 comments:

  1. This is an inspiring post. Not gonna lie, I need to control my cussing too, to be honest. Kudos to you for trying to make a change (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yea, its really hard but I'm trying. :)

      Delete