Friday, April 10, 2015

Mario Badescu Facial Spray Review!

I recently popped into the Urban Outfitters on 34th Street to do some Spring/Summer shopping. It's one of my favorite stores to go to in the city and I always spend hours upon hours in there. Is it weird that one of my favorite parts about all Urban Outfitters is that they use a lot of wood fixtures rather than metal ones? That's such a weird thing to like about a store...haha.


Anyway, I ended up picking up some goodies for my summer wardrobe but one of the things I got on a whim was the Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater. I first fell in love with the cute homemade packaging and then the rose smell after I spritzed it on my hand.


Its main purpose is to hydrate your skin or to set your makeup. I use it for both and I absolutely love it! Its hydrating and calming to the skin and BONUS it smells like roses! Can you tell I really like the smell of roses yet? But don't worry, if you're not a fan of the smell, it doesn't very last long. Actually, more like the first 5-10 seconds. Haha. It also doesn't leave any sticky residue either.

What are some of your face products?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment