Sunday, January 3, 2016

Goodbye 2015!


I've never really been the girl to party away the years end. I prefer to spend the time with my family watching the ball drop and saying Happy New Years to everyone rather than to be at a huge party. This year the events leading up to the countdown consisted of me just relaxing in my living room. I find that being at my most relaxed state is the way that I like to start the year. Its calming, relaxing, and allows me to think about the year to come but most importantly, the year that's passing by.  

This year was filled with its ups and downs and when I get real old I want to be able to look back at 2015 and remember it for all it was... A beginning and an ending.

One of the biggest things accomplishment for me was switching colleges. I went from being in a college where I always felt like I would only be at square one to a college where I can actually excel at something I find interesting. The transition alone had helped me get out of a little rut that I was in and now going to school is something I look forward to doing. 

Another accomplishment was getting a job. This seems so silly because everyone can get a job. But when you're so busy from being in school to trying and figure life out, finding the perfect job that looks good on your resume seems impossible. It may not be my absolute dream job but its a good start and I got some time to spare. 

The last accomplishment I wanted to write about, and to me the most important, is being more involved in social media. Spending more time in blogging and making YouTube videos are by far the accomplishment I am most proud of. I think it might be because it took me so long to really get started and be more devoted to it. However, being able to creating content and getting better or even getting worse at making videos is something I've always wanted to do. Even if it takes me nowhere at least I can always look back on it. 

This year might have been rocky in the beginning, but 2015 turned around and made it one of the best years by not actually ending. On paper I will have to write 2016 but all the good things and habits that I have created will continue to persist into this year and wherever that takes me is what I am most excited for. However, if this year is starting out rough for you, then I suggest keeping your head up because it WILL get better and it WILL be worth it.

 I pinky promise. 

:)

What are some your accomplishments in 2015? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not parties lover too;) Wish you'll get this everything you want this year!

    ReplyDelete